Thursday, October 18, 2012

Post 8

I'm still waiting to hear back from my client, which means I'm not 100% sure what direction to go in for the poster or brochure. The organization doesn't do any advertising or solicite money and donations from individuals so I think I'm just going to have to keep working on my best guess as to something they will use. They aren't required to use anything so it won't be a big deal if I end up just making a poster and brochure I like. I'm still interested in the origami for the poster and I'm working on a shape and design that will be cost efficient to print and have a balance of color and information. For the brochure I'm interested in the paper fortune teller design but I don't think I want it to necessarily be 3D the way a fortune teller is. I think I'm going to build a couple and work on a design that has that similar design and fold out but not necessarily a literal fortune teller, if that makes sense. It's something I won't be able to really draw out right without building one and playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment