Thursday, October 11, 2012

Post 7

I've continued to work on my designs for the logo and the poster while trying to think of how the brochure will tie in. I've sent the logos off to my client but I haven't heard back yet. I've asked a few people their opinions and gotten some feedback on the tone of the logos. A couple people liked the design of the kid with the paintbrush and they liked the colors. The brushstroke text didn't read professionally enough for some while the more type-centric designs came off "too rooms to go" with not enough focus on the art. I'm hoping some feedback from my client will help me narrow down the logo soon. A couple people really liked the origami idea and the clear link it had between the organizations and sharing art. I also got the suggestion for making it foldable into a paper fortune teller, which might be an interesting take on some of the brochure designs I've been looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment