Worked on more refined computer logos, still trying to get a
feel for what works. I also sketched out some poster ideas that would be usable
without being advertisements. I’m really leaning toward the origami idea as
either a thank you to donors or a nifty craft/flyer duo for children and
parents and donation sites. I think it’s unique enough to stand out and grab
attention without pulling on those typical guilt strings that calls for
donation reach for and that I think Michael is against. I also like the softer
CMYK color scheme as something light and fun while staying rooted in art. I’m
trying to find a nice middle ground for the logo between some of the starker,
more sophisticated designs and some of the more illustrative, child-like
designs. I like the circle logos and the logos with overlaying colors so I
think that’s more the direction I’m headed.
No comments:
Post a Comment