Thursday, September 27, 2012

Post 5

Heard back from Michael so I am very relieved. It seems they started the organization as the Steve Everitt Foundation in honor of their NFL son and donated supplies in the cities he played in. It seems like he doesn’t play in the NFL anymore and the organization has greatly shrunk. He wants to keep it very small and says they don’t keep an address or phone (I guess the message I left is at a dead number or his home phone) to avoid government red tape. He’s also really against advertisement or solicited donations so I don’t know how that is going to hurt some of the more advertisement-geared aspects of the project. I tried to incorporate more of the sports into the logo design but it seems like that’s an aspect of the organization that’s no longer relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment