Thursday, November 8, 2012

Post 11

Feeling really good about moving on to the website, if only so I can look at something I haven't been staring at for weeks. Very nervous about showing my stuff to the other teachers but I think the logo, poster, and brochure are all tying together pretty well. I feel pretty comfortable with the basic structure of everything so I think more input and work will really just help refine it all. The downside of making a poster and brochure that rely on folded paper is that I see a lot of mock-ups in my future. One thing I really felt after getting the poster critique is that it is super hard to visualize the print-ready design in its 3D form. I need to print out those mock-ups to take to teachers, type up all the text for my website, settle on color/layout for the website, and start coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment